The AMIF-INFO call is open to those who require funding for information and awareness raising campaigns on the risks of irregular migration in third countries and within Europe. To better explain the details of the call and how to apply, DG HOME will organise an info session.
The info session took place on 30 May 2022 at 10.00 (CET). The agenda:
- 10.00-10.15 - Welcome and introductory information
- 10.15-10.45 - Priorities of the call (DG Home, Unit C1)
- 10.45-11.00 - Break
- 11.00-11.45 - Legal, financial and administrative aspects
- 11:45-12:00 - Closure
More information on the event is available on the call for proposals’ in the ‘Call updates’ section at the bottom of the webpage.
The recording is available here.
Send your questions in advance
During the info session, there will be no time for questions and answers. Please, send your questions to:
- the functional mailbox HOME-AMIF-UNION-ACTIONS@ec.europa.eu or
- post your question in the chat during the presentation.
The questions will later be compiled, answered and published on the Funding and Tenders Opportunities Portal along with the recording of the session.
Information on AMIF-INFO call
The call for proposal for AMI-INFO funding is open until 5 July 2022. All the eligibility criteria can be found in the dedicated Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal webpage.
We also invite you to consult the already published Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the call page and the general FAQs for AMIF.
- Publication date
- 16 May 2022 (Last updated on: 3 June 2022)
- Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs