- Publikācijas datums
- 14 maijs 2021
- Migrācijas un iekšlietu ģenerāldirektorāts
- RAN Publications Topic
- Violent right-wing extremism
This webinar addressed the emergence of a new transnational (cross-border) violent right-wing extremism (VRWE) movement and its implications for P/CVE practitioners on a local level.
After discussing the latest relevant research on the transnational dimension of VRWE, the meeting focussed on lessons learned and good practices on how relevant activities of right-wing extremists can be identified, understood, prevented or countered for local P/CVE practitioners.
The target audience were public administration officials (including from tax offices, building authorities and youth welfare offices), police and law enforcement officials and practitioners who were interested in exchanging on the following issues:
- Commercial events (e.g. concerts, festivals, mixed-martial arts) hosted by VRWE;
- Commercial activities (e.g. mail-order business/merchandise) by VRWE;
- Multi-agency cooperation on how to effectively deal with VRWE events or marches;
Right-Wing Extremism: Local Lessons and Transnational Dimensions