The main stakeholders identified are:
- members of the general public who purchase certain chemicals for legitimate non-professional activities;
- professional users;
- businesses in the chemical industry/supply chain such as producers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, online marketplaces, and retailers (including SMEs);
- Member State authorities, law-enforcement authorities and customs authorities; and
Derfor ønsker vi at afholde en høring
The consultation will aim to gather views on:
- better defining the problem and the current market situation;
- alternative ways of regulating/controlling access to high-risk chemicals;
- the scope for harmonising national rules on high-risk chemicals; and
- the possible pros and cons of a new legislative framework.
Deltag i høringen
Fristen for at deltage i denne høring er udløbet. Tak for dit bidrag.
The European Union is committed to protecting your personal data and to respecting your privacy. When carrying out public consultations we adhere to the policy on 'protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions', based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 on processing of personal data by the EU institutions.
Further information on the protection of your personal data