As a follow-up the successful meetings in the Disaster-Resilient Societies (DRS) Thematic Area earlier this year, the “Community of European Research and Innovation for Security" (CERIS) of DG HOME has once again encouraged H2020 and Horizon Europe projects to join forces co-organising a DRS event under the CERIS umbrella for 4 days starting on 7 November 2022.
The event is taking place both in Brussels, at Bouche à Oreille, as well as though remote connection.
- European security
- Brussels, Belgium
- Cén áit
- Le Bouche à OreilleRue Félix Hap 11, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
More than 30 projects are now working together to set up an agenda that will cover discussions on:
- Insurance workshop Day 1 - Monday 7th November
- Societal resilience Day 2 - Tuesday 8th November
- CBRN e-crisis management and health risks Day 3 - Wednesday 9th November
- Technologies for first responders and standardisation Day 4 - 10th November
The sessions will run in panel format encouraging discussion and interaction between projects, thus providing a high-level platform of exchanges in the DRS area that will contribute both to project and to CERIS objectives.
In addition, information will be provided on upcoming Horizon Europe DRS topics for 2023.