We are pleased to inform you that some of our most-read papers are now available in several EU languages.
Check them here:
- RAN EDU Different ways governments can support schools and teachers in preventing/countering violent extremism, 06 May 2019
- RAN Research Seminar, Amsterdam 17 October 2018
- A Nimble (NMBL) Approach to Youth Engagement in P/CVE, 2018
- RAN P&P Practitioners’ Working Paper Approaches to countering radicalisation and dealing with violent extremist and terrorist offenders in prisons and probation, 2018
- RAN C&N Guidelines for effective alternative and counter-narrative campaigns (GAMMMA+), 31 December 2017
- RAN Polarisation Management Manual, Amsterdam 06 July 2017
- Manual ‘Responses to returnees: Foreign terrorist fighters and their families’, July 2017
- The Root Causes of Violent Extremism, 04 January 2016
What’s more, all 2019 papers, monthly Updates and interviews are available in French and German.