Date of roadmap: 13 June 2016
The programme "Prevention of and Fight against Crime" (ISEC) 2007-2013 aimed at:
- contributing to a high level of security for citizens by preventing and combating crime, organised or otherwise, in particular terrorism, trafficking in persons and offences against children, illicit drug trafficking and illicit arms trafficking, corruption and fraud,
- contributing to the development of the policies of the Union and of the Community (without prejudice to the objectives and powers of the European Community).
The evaluation will examine the results and impacts of actions co-financed by the ISEC programme 2007-2013 and assess the programme's relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, coherence, and EU added value.
View the roadmap for this initiative
The Roadmap informs stakeholders and citizens about the initiative.
Send your feedback on the roadmap
Stakeholders are invited to provide feedback on the roadmap via this webpage.
Feedback can be provided in all official languages of the EU, may be published and taken into account by the Commission services during the evaluation process.
Take part in the consultation activities
View the consultation strategy. The consultation strategy outlines the consultation objectives, maps the relevant stakeholders and explains which consultation methods and tools the European Commission is considering using in the course of the evaluation. Please note that this document is provided for information only and does not commit the European Commission in any way.
The open public consultation linked to this initiative closed on 15/11/2016. Please visit the open public consultation webpage for more information.
View the documents relating to the evaluation
- Terms of Reference of the ex-post evaluation of the programme "Prevention of and fight against Crime" (ISEC) 2007-2013
View the reference documents
- Commission Communication "The European Agenda on Security", COM(2015) 185
- Council Decision establishing for the period 2007 to 2013, as part of General Programme on Security and Safeguarding Liberties, the Specific Programme ‘Prevention of and Fight against Crime’, 2007/125/JHA
- Regulation establishing, as part of the Internal Security Fund, the instrument for financial support for external borders and visa and repealing Decision No 574/2007/EC, (EU) No 515/2014