Are you currently working on a counter- and alternative narrative (CN/AN) campaign or do you have a campaign idea that you would like to start implementing? Do you want to learn how to make your campaign more attractive to the target audience? Do you want to learn more about how to enhance the effectiveness of this campaign?
Respond to the call for participants for the RAN C&N Academy Workshop on 14-15 November.
Aim of the Academy workshop
The C&N Academy meeting on ‘How to make an effective campaign that is reaching the target audience and selling the message’ focuses on how to make a counter- or alternative narrative campaign more attractive for the target audience and how to enhance the effectiveness of this campaign. Central in this Academy workshop will be the GAMMMA+ model, with a specific focus on the elements Goal, Audience and Call to Action. The programme will focus on, among other things, formulating good strategies, objectives and how to identify the right target audience.
This meeting aims to attract P/CVE practitioners:
- who are currently developing, or are planning to implement a CN/AN campaign;
- who wish to enhance their knowledge on how to make their campaign more attractive for the target audience and how to enhance the effectiveness of their campaign;
- who are new to the GAMMMA+ model.
Call for participants
If you are interested in participating, please answer the following questions:
- In what stage of development is your campaign at this moment?
- What is the goal of your campaign?
- What is the target audience?
- What is the theory of change?
- What call to action does the campaign do?
- When are you planning on implementing the campaign?
- What is your campaign budget?
If you wish to be taken into account for this meeting, please send your answers to Lieke Wouterse and Merle Verdegaal by 11 October (extended deadline) at the latest. Participants will be selected based on this submission.