RAN Practitioners is looking to collect input from practitioners on their experience with the impact of the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine on their daily P/CVE practice.
We are organising a digital small-scale experts meeting (15 February) as well as a bigger offline cross-cutting meeting with practitioners, researchers and policymakers (end of April, together with RAN Policy Support).
Both meetings will address two specific facets of impact of the Russian war against Ukraine on P/CVE in Europe, focusing on:
- The (Returning) foreign voluntary fighters, fighting on the side of Ukraine or on the side of Russia.
- The dynamics within right-wing extremists’ (RWE) scenes in the EU in the face of the war, as different RWE groups sympathise with either the Ukrainian or Russian perspective.
For the success of these events, we would like to ask you to answer this survey by 03 February 2023 the latest by clicking on this link.
We want to hear in particular from practitioners who have direct experience in dealing with the recruitment or the return of foreign volunteer fighters on both sides of the war, from a P/CVE perspective. Also, in the survey you can flag if you are interested in attending (one of) the meetings.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 18 Januar 2023 (Letzte Aktualisierung: 24 Januar 2023)
- Generaldirektion Migration und Inneres