The European Commission is launching a second call for applications to extend the membership of the expert group of partners who shall:
- assist the Commission on questions relating to the implementation of support from the funds under the Common Provisions Regulation
- monitor the evolution of policy on partnership and multilevel governance
- initiate an exchange of experience and good practices on partnership and multilevel governance
A first call to select members of the group was published with a deadline of 28 September 2021. The Commission is now launching a second call for applications to extend the membership of the group and achieving a balance of the interests represented by selecting organisations operating in the fields related to youth, fisheries and migration/integration. Current members of the group selected following the first call do not have to re-apply.
Who can apply
Members shall be umbrella organisations established at EU level that represent one or more of the partners referred to in Article 8 of the Common Provisions Regulation:
- regional, local, urban and other public authorities
- economic and social partners
- relevant bodies representing civil society, such as environmental partners, non governmental organisations, and bodies responsible for promoting social inclusion, fundamental rights, rights of persons with disabilities, gender equality and non discrimination
- research organisations and universities, where appropriate
Call and deadline
The duly signed applications must be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: REGIO-DIALOGUE-CPR-PARTNERS@ec.europa.eu by 29 April 2022 at the latest. The date of the e-mail will be the date of sending.
To find out more information visit the dedicated call for applications webpage:
- 22 Marts 2022
- Generaldirektoratet for Migration og Indre Anliggender