To fund its priorities in the areas of migration, borders and visa, security during the 2021-2027 period, the European Union has foreseen approximately 11.3 EUR billion for funding multi-annual Member State programmes through the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF), the Border Management and Visa Instrument (BMVI) and the Internal Security Fund (ISF).
In this context, the Member States and the Commission are progressing in the process of adoption of the programmes for the 2021-2027 period.
To date, 19 programmes have been adopted as follows:
- AMIF programmes have been adopted for Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, Malta and Sweden.
- BMVI programmes have been adopted for Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy and Sweden.
- ISF programmes have been adopted for Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, France and Sweden.
EU financial support for these programmes amounts to about 3.7 EUR billion, representing approximately 33% of the total allocation for the Funds to the Member States. The remaining programmes are currently being assessed. The Commission aims at adopting all the Member States programmes 2021 - 2027 by the end of 2022.
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 28 September 2022
- Generaldirektion Migration und Inneres