As part of the growing RAN Collection, a selection of practices is reviewed by different experts from the RAN expert pool each year. This review process allows for the the quality of P/CVE interventions to be improved and safeguarded.
The aim of the expert peer review is threefold: 1) to introduce more quality standards for inclusion in the RAN Collection, 2) to raise awareness of the increasing necessity of evaluating P/CVE interventions, tools, and methods, and 3) to further support practitioners with the professionalisation of their projects.
Within the scope of this process, RAN offers practice owners across Europe the opportunity to receive tailored advice on how to improve the quality and impact of their projects/tools/methods. The written advice and recommendations are only shared with practice owners. It is, however, important to note that, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2001 on public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents, any citizen of the Union has the right to access documents of the institutions, subject to the principles, conditions and limits defined in this Regulation.
The assignment includes the following activities:
- Reviewing the (applied) methods and objectives of the practice based on a questionnaire (filled in by RAN Collection practice owners) and any other documents (past evaluations, web links, videos, etc.) practice owners share with the expert.
- Scheduling one video call with practice owners to address any follow-up questions.
- Delivering 1 page of advice, for which RAN has developed a format, to the practice owner before 30 January 2023.
The fixed budget for this assignment is: EUR 400 per review (VAT and other taxes included).
Experts who wish to apply must:
- be a member of the RAN expert pool;
- have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a first-line practitioner in the field of P/CVE;
- have proven knowledge of the topic to be reviewed (this differs per practice, so please elaborate on your experience in the field of P/CVE);
- have proven experience with constructive reviewing and/or theory of change and/or evaluation;
- indicate language skills;
- reply to this request by 30 November.
Applicants will be informed of their selection by 9 December.
- Közzététel dátuma
- 23 november 2022
- Migrációügyi és Uniós Belügyi Főigazgatóság