- Target Audience
- Youth/pupils/studentsFamiliesLocal community organisations/NGOs
- key themes association
- (Early) preventionCommunity engagement/civil society
- Peer Reviewed practice
Zasja is an NGO, focussing on research, lecturing, training and initiating/co-ordinating projects on topics like the institutionalisation of Islam in the Netherlands, discrimination, integration and radicalisation, often in co-operation with organisations of Muslim migrants in the Netherlands and mainly funded by the (local) government(s) and/or private funds.
Type of Organisation: NGO
Making visible and strengthen the role of mosques in preventing radicalization and polarization by building communal social (and - indirect - religious) resilience.
- To enlarge the social role of mosques
- To include, inform and attend muslim youngsters and their social environment (parents, friends and family)
- To create resilience amongst muslim youngsters against radical tendencies of islam, discrimination and exclusion
- To support, attend and train members of boards and/or commissions of participating mosques.
- To advance the cohabitation of different ethnic and religious communities and to counteract islamophobia, radicalisation and polarisation.
Read the full practice
7 SEPTEMBER 2021
To Prevent is Better than to Cure
(149.39 KB - PDF)
- Laadige allaDeutsch(182.48 KB - PDF)
- Laadige allafrançais(171.84 KB - PDF)