- Publication date
- Deadline date
Negotiated procedure (middle value contract) HOME/2017/ISFP/PN/EUNA/0055
The European Commission, Directorate-General for Migration and Home-Affairs, is planning to launch a procurement procedure for a middle-value contract (not exceeding EUR 130,000) for duration of 10 months for a service contract for technical and operational tasks related to the Parallel and Coordinated Exercise (PACE).
The EU-NATO Joint Declaration of 8 July 2016 aims at reinforcing the security of the EU citizens by boosting the EU's and NATO's abilities to counter hybrid threats notably by stepping up the mutual coordination on exercises.
The 2018 Exercise will take the form of a Command Post Exercise that will include a preparation phase, a lead-in phase and a conduct phase that will take place in Brussels, in the location of the participating EU Agencies and in some Member States at the end of the year 2018.
Specific tasks to be performed under this contract include:
- Engagement with the other EU institutions/EU Agencies/EU Member States to achieve the full maturation of the Main Events List/Main Injects List. (MEL/MIL)
- Participation and facilitation in Workshops.
- Technical support and advise to the Commission in the drafting of the exercise planning documents Exercise Instructions and Directing Instructions (DIINST)) and other documents relevant to the exercise.
- Technical support and advise to the Commission in the organisation and facilitation of planning meetings or activities relevant to the exercise (coordination meetings, training meetings…)
- Technical support and advise to the Commission during the Lead-in and Conduct phases of the exercise
- Technical support and advise in the evaluation (lessons learned) phase.
If you are interested in this service contract, please send an email, together with an evidence that your legal entity and the proposed team members owned a EU SECRET Security Clearance as well as the filled-in reply form, in one of the official languages of the European Union, by no later than 5 March 2018 to the following functional mail box: HOME-TENDERS@ec.europa.eu.
Please make sure to read the questions and answers (PDF) file.