- Publication date
- 06 December 2016
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
Call for Proposals restricted to Framework Partners 2013
Update: the deadline of 12 February 14 will not be opened because the available funds are exhausted by projects under the first two submission deadlines.
- Call for proposals, deadlines:
- 27 September 2013 at 12:00 CET
- 4 December 2013 at 12:00 CET
- 12 February 2014 at 12:00 CET
The three deadlines of this Call should be regarded as separate calls for proposals for which separate award decisions will be adopted. Therefore the award of grants for proposals submitted for the second and third deadlines are subject to the availability of funds.
Applications have to be submitted electronically via the PRIAMOS system. Applicants are strongly urged not to wait until the last day to apply. It is not possible to upload applications after the deadline.
- Frequently asked questions CIPS/ISEC calls 2013 (version: 6/9/2013)
- Guide for Applicants CIPS/ISEC 2013
13 September 2013: Updated version of the Guide which has been corrected on page 26 (ISCO categories) and 50 (Supporting documents for staff costs)
- Part A - Application Form (pdf - downloadable from the Priamos system)
- Part B - Project Description and Implementation form (FP)
5 July 2013: This document, originally posted in .docx format, has been replaced by a new version in .doc format to facilitate use by all potential applicants.
- Part C - Budget Form
26 July 2013: This document has been replaced; in the new version, write-protection has been removed from column C
- Part D - Timetable
- Part E - Partnership Declaration
- Part F - VAT declaration
- Model Grant Agreement
- PRIAMOS Guide for Applicants
- PRIAMOS Frequently Asked Questions