- Publication date
- 06 December 2016
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
I) Latest developments
- 14/10/2010: The 2010 call for proposals has been published.
The objective of the ERF III is to support and encourage the efforts made by the Member States in receiving, and in bearing the consequences of receiving, refugees and displaced persons, taking account of EU legislation on those matters.
In addition, in accordance with Article 4 of Decision No 573/2007/EC, the Commission may use a limited part of the Fund’s available resources to finance “transnational actions or actions of interest to the Community as a whole concerning asylum policy and measures applicable to the target groups referred to in Article 6”.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 14 December 2010. Please note that to participate to this Call for proposals, applicants must use Priamos, an electronic system for the submission of proposals, which allows the applicants to fill in an electronic application form and submit all relevant documents via the internet. In order to access the system, applicants need to register and subsequently use a password provided by the system. Please note that before you can access to the application forms of the Call, your registration must be validated by the Commission.
- Call for proposals "Community actions" 2010 [147 KB]
- Contribution agreement with international organizations [88 KB]
- Guide for applicants 2010 [280 KB]
- Declaration by partners [53 KB]
- Declaration by associate partners [49 KB]
- Declaration by co-financing third parties [48 KB]
- Draft Grant agreement for an action [196 KB]
- Draft Grant agreement for multibeneficiaries [219 KB]
- Financial module [743 KB]
- User guide financial module [171 KB]
- Logframe [43 KB]
- Priamos FAQ [287 KB]